1 dozen egg yolk
1 can evaporated milk
1 can condensed milk
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
lemon skin, grated (optional)
1. Fill steamer halfway with water. Bring to boil.
2. Caramelize couple spoon of sugar to evenly coat the mould. Set aside and let cool.
3. Mix all ingredients above starting from beating the egg yolk, condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla. Last add the lemon skin.
4. Pour the mixture on the coated moulds.
5. Steam for 30-40 minutes or untill the mixture don't stick to a toothpick.