1 Pillsbury Pizza Dough, thin crust
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
4 Pieces chicken hotdog, sliced slantwise
2 tablespoon raisins
1 cup tomato catsup mixed with a spoon of sugar (sugar optional)
2 tablespoon green pitted olives, sliced
2 tablespoon roasted sweet pickled red pepper, sliced
(You could use any topping you desire)
1. While preparing the dough set oven to 425 degree.
3. Spread 3/4 cup of the tomato catsup mixed with sugar.
4. Now comes the toppings, slices of hotdog, raisins, olives and red bell peppers.
5. Use the remaining cheese on top and also the remaining tomato sauce mixture.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes and serve.