- Saute 1 thumb size sliced thin ginger, 6 cloves minced garlic and 1 medium size chopped onion.
- Add 2 lbs chicken breast cut into serving sizes. Stir and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 6 cups water then add 2 cups of upon boiling.
- When chicken is tender remove from pot. Set aside.
- Cook rice. Make sure rice is very tender also. Add more water if needed.
- Add 2 tbsp fish sauce patis and 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder. Stir.
- When rice is done add cooked chicken.
- Season with salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Add more fish sauce and turmeric powder if needed.
- Sprinkle minced fried garlic and chopped scallions.
- You could also add hard boiled egg.
Recipe ni Q! Try it...very good.