- Using a big pot, heat in medium heat and add 2 tbsp cooking oil.
- Add and saute 2 thumb size ginger, cut into thin slices, 6 cloves minced garlic and 1 medium chopped onion.
- Add 2 lbs chicken breast cut into serving size. Stir and allow to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add 6 cups of water and 2 cups of rice. Stir and bring into a boil. Cook for about 20-30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked in medium heat.
- When chicken is tender remove from pot and set aside.
- Allow rice to cook. Make sure rice is very tender also.
- Add 2 tbsp fish sauce and 1 tbsp turmeric powder. Stir and continue cooking for about 5 minutes.
- When rice is fully cooked add chicken back to the pot.
- Season with a tsp of ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Add more fish sauce and turmeric if needed.
- Sprinkle minced and fried garlic and chopped scallions.
- Add hard boiled egg before serving. Enjoy.
Recipe ni Q! Try it...very good.