1. Chop or slice cooked ham. Set aside.
2. Boil chicken till cook. Let it cool then shred. Set aside.
3. From the chicken broth boil the shrimp. When you see the shrimp all orange remove from the broth. Let it cool first then peel the shell.
4. Pound the shrimp head using the back of the knife or better if you have "almires". Scoop some of the broth and mix with the crushed shrimp head. Mix and drain and add the to the remaining broth.
5. Sauté garlic and onion. Add ham, chicken breast and shrimp. Bring to boil. Adjust the heat to medium.
6. Add salt and pepper. Bring to boil again.
7. Now you could add the molo balls. Once the balls start floating from the broth that tells you its done/cooked.
8. You could sprinkle sliced/chopped chives and chopped brown garlic on top.