- 2 lbs. boneless chicken thighs or any preferred cut
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced fine
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (or any kind of cooking oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- salt to taste
- Mix soy sauce, honey, olive oil, garlic, ginger and ground pepper. Add chicken and salt to taste. Turn chicken to coat each piece then refrigerate to marinate for at least 2 hours or till ready to cook.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken and the remaining marinade in a baking pan in a single layer. Bake chicken in 425 degrees with skin side up for 20-25 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and cook skin side down for at least 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken again to skin side up and continue baking for another 10 minutes to crisp the skin.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
Tip: Make sure chicken is fully cooked before turning or else add another 5-10 minutes baking time.
Want more Chicken recipe? Click the name link below to see complete recipe.