- 2 lbs. Pink Salmon Fillet with Skin
- Salt, ground pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- Coat pan with olive oil or low salt butter in medium heat.
- Season salmon on both side with salt, ground pepper and garlic powder.
- Carefully lay the salmon into the pan, skin side down. Cook the salmon for about 3-4 minutes per side. Cover pan while searing to allow the steam to cook the salmon evenly.
- Remove salmon from the pan, place in a serving dish and serve hot with some side of lemon wedges. Enjoy.
RELATED (click on the name to see recipe)