- 1 lb. medium size shrimp
- 1 large tomato, quartered
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 small radish, cut into serving size
- a handful of okra, heads removed
- 2 cup kangkong tops
- 1 to 2 chili peppers
- 2 tablespoon sinigang mix (or more if you want it more sour)
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 5 cups of water
- In a deep pot, bring water into a boil. Once water starts to boil, add onion and tomatoes. Simmer in medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add radish and okra and continue to simmer for 3-5 minutes or until almost done.
- Add shrimps, simmer for 2 minutes. Add chili pepper and season with sinigang mix, fish sauce, salt and ground pepper. Continue to simmer for 3-5 minutes or till shrimps are fully cooked.
- Add kangkong tops, simmer for a minute and remove pot from heat.
- Serve hot and Enjoy.