Chicken Giniling with Quail Eggs is one of those easy to make Filipino recipe. With this recipe you can use either ground turkey or beef or pork.
- 1 lb. ground chicken or turkey or beef or pork
- 1 dozen quail eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1 large potato, diced small
- 1 large carrot, diced small
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced small
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 stem green onion, chopped for garnishing
- salt and ground pepper for garnishing
- 2 tbs. cooking oil
- 1 cup water
- Heat deep pan in medium heat and add cooking oil. Sauté garlic and onion until caramelized. Add ground meat, stir well and cook for 5 minutes or until meat turns golden brown. Season with salt and ground pepper to taste. Stir and cook for few more minutes.
- Start adding the vegetables starting with carrots, stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add potatoes, stir and cook for few minutes. Add bell peppers, stir and cook for few minutes.
- Add water and quail eggs. Stir and simmer for 10 minutes or until meat and vegetables are fully cooked. Season with more salt and ground pepper if needed.
- Remove pan from heat and transfer dish in a serving plate. Garnish with green onion and serve hot with steam rice. Enjoy.
Click link here for more -> Ground Chicken Recipes.