See easy recipe below and give it a try. You can use boneless bangus in this recipe and use tomatoes instead of sinigang sampalok powder or both.
- 1 large about 3 lbs bangus, cleaned and cut into serving size
- 3-4 cups kamote tops (sweet potato leaves)
- 2 large eggplant, cut into bite size
- 1 large onion, cut into 4
- 2 large tomato, cut into 4
- 1 medium red bell pepper, julienne
- 2 tbsp sinigang sampalok powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 4 cups of water
- Using a deep pot bring water into a quick boil.
- Add tomato, onions and bell peppers. Continue cooking for 5 minutes in medium heat.
- Season with sinigang powder, ground pepper and salt to taste. Cook for a minute.
- Add fish and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add eggplant and cook for 2 minutes.
- Taste test if more salt or ground pepper is needed.
- Add kamote tops and cook for few more minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with steam rice. Enjoy.
RELATED: (click name link to see complete recipe)