- 1 large boneless bangus, cut in 6 pcs.
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup malunggay leaves
- 1 small pack tamarind powder
- salt to taste
- Using a deep pot, boil black beans with enough water for an hour or till tender in high heat.
- Add more water if needed.
- Add slices of onion and tomatoes, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add bangus and season with salt, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add malunggay leaves or any veggies leaves desired. Continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with the tamarind powder, simmer for a minute.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with steam rice. Enjoy!