- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 lb sitaw, cut into 2 inches
- 1/2 lb kalabasa, cut into bite size
- 2 cups cleaned alogbati
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cups water
- Saute garlic and onion till caramelized.
- Add ground beef till ground beef turns golden brown.
- Add sitaw for a couple of minutes.
- Add kalabasa then add water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add alogbati leaves.
- Simmer for another minute.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.