Also known as Almondigas
- 1 8 oz Misua (flour vermicelli)
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 stem celery, chopped
- 5 pieces garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 large patola, sliced
- 1 stem green onion, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 pieces knorr chicken cubes
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Prepare the meatballs by mixing the ground pork, sesame oil, carrots, celery, garlic, onion, flour, cornstarch, salt and ground pepper.
- Scoop a teaspoon and turn into a ball shape.
- Repeat the same procedure with the rest of the mixture.
- Using a deep pot heat 2 tablespoon cooking oil, saute garlic and onions till golden brown.
- Add the meatballs, 10 cups of water and bring to a boil for at least 10 minutes in medium heat.
- Once the soup starts boiling season with chicken cubes, salt and ground pepper.
- Add the misua and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the slices of patola and green onion.
- Simmer for 2 more minutes then remove pot from the heat and serve.