- 1 8 oz Misua (rice vermicelli)
- 1 lb ground chicken
- hard tofu, cubed
- 5 pieces garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 large patola, sliced
- 1 stem green onion, sliced thin
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 knorr chicken cubes
- cooking oil
- Using a deep pot heat 2 tablespoon cooking oil, saute garlic and onions till golden brown.
- Add the ground chicken and saute till golden brown.
- Add 5 cups of water and bring to a boil for at least 10 minutes in medium heat.
- Once the soup starts boiling season with chicken cubes, salt and ground pepper.
- Add the misua and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the cubed tofu, slices of patola and green onion.
- Simmer for 2 more minutes then remove pot from the heat and serve.