- 2 lbs pork cuts
- 4 pieces (gabi) taro, cut into 2 piece
- 2 pieces large eggplant, julienne
- 1 large (labanos) radish, julienne
- 1 lb long beans, cut into 3 inches
- 1 bunch kangkong leaves
- 1 large size onion, cut cubes
- 1 pack knorr sinigang mix
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- salt and ground pepper to taste
Boil pork meat in water till half way cooked then add the slices of onion.
Once the meat is fully cooked add long beans, taro, radish and eggplant.
Season with fish sauce, salt and ground pepper.
After 5 minutes add the kangkong leaves.
Bring to boil for few minutes.
Remove from heat and serve hot, Enjoy.