This delicious Ham is baked with pineapple juice, crushed pineapple and brown sugar. So good even the left over. Give it a try and leave me a comment.
10-12 lbs pre-cooked Ham
2 cups crushed pineapple
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- Heat oven at 375 degree.
- Place ham in the center of the oven covered in aluminum foil. Bake for 2 hours.
- Mix remaining ingredients and simmer in low heat till sauce thickens.
- Remove ham from the oven and allow to cool for maybe half and hour.
- Glaze ham with the remaining ingredients. Return to the oven for maybe half an hour.
- Remove ham from the oven. Allow to cool before slicing. Serve and Enjoy!