- 2 lbs. bangus, cleaned and cut into serving size
- 2-3 tbs. kalamansi juice (depends on how sour you want it)
- 3 bunch of pechay leaves
- 2 large tomato
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 stem green onion, cut into two
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2-3 cups of water
- Using a deep pot, bring water into a boil. Add onions and tomatoes. Cook for few minutes.
- Add salt and ground pepper to taste then add bangus slices. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes in medium low heat or until fish is fully cooked.
- Add pechay leaves and cook for few minutes.
- Add kalamansi juice and cook for few minutes.
- Add green onions, remove pot from heat and serve. Enjoy!
RELATED (click name link to see complete recipe)
Sinigang na Bangus with Talong Recipe
Sinigang na Bangus Recipe
Sinabawan na Bangus Recipe