- 2 lbs. green beans, trim ends or sitaw
- 1/2 lb. pork belly, cut thin
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- cooking oil
Brown Sauce Ingredients
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. oyster sauce
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- 10 tbs. water
- Using a wok, add 2 tbs. cooking oil. Heat in medium and add garlic. Fry until garlic turns golden brown and crispy. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add a tbs. of cooking oil to the wok. Add green beans and stir fry for 5 minutes or until it turns crispy and half cooked. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add ginger to the wok, saute until fragrant. Add pork slices and stir. Continue cooking until pork turns brown and crispy.
- Combine all above brown sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Add fried green beans to the wok. Stir well and continue cooking for few minutes. Once the beans is fully cooked reduce heat to low and pour in the brown sauce and mix well.
- Add onion slices and mix well. Add fried garlic and mix well. Remove dish from the wok and transfer in a serving dish. Serve hot and enjoy.
Click below link for other Stir Fried Recipes: