Tokwa at Baboy Recipe
- 1 pack fresh hard tofu, drain
- 2 lbs pork belly
- 3 pieces green onion, sliced thin
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 pieces jalapeno pepper, sliced thin
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- one cup of cooking oil
- Using a wok pour water and add pork, garlic, whole peppercorn and rock salt.
- Cover and let it boil for about an hour.
- Set aside pork and allow to completely cool.
- Cut into cubes then set it aside.
- Using a pan fry tofu in cooking oil till golden brown on both side.
- Let them cool and dry using a paper towel.
- Cut them into cubes. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix the vinegar, soy sauce, chopped ginger, sliced green onions, sliced jalapeno and chopped onions together.
- Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- In a serving dish, combine cut pork, fried tofu and the vinegar mixture.
- Toss and serve.
Ang sarap naman! I've been a fan of yours,but have never commented. I have tried a lot of your recipes and it has always been good!Your photos are gorgeous! Keep up the good work!ReplyDelete
Hello Lin, welcome to my humble blog. Feel free to comment anytime. If you want you could share your recipe here. Let me know then we could post it here. Thanks for the visit.ReplyDelete
A great combo! Op kors namit guro!ReplyDelete
Lee the best gid. Ang pork kay hubby and ang tofu akon. Im beginning to like tofu so now im in a mission to look for more saboroso nga tofu recipes.ReplyDelete
uy gusto ko bigla.. lately lang din ako nahihilig sa tofu e!ReplyDelete
what they do with that pork belly they just cut in fresh and mix it up!!!ReplyDelete
you boil meat first with some seasoning. check out the cooking direction above thanksReplyDelete