A Very Light and Low in Calorie Dish.
- 1 large Tilapia, a pound or more
- 2 pieces thumb size ginger, julienne
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tbsp Maggi seasoning/soy sauce (lesser if you prefer)
- 3 pieces key lime
- 1 piece jalapeno pepper, sliced thin
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp thin sliced green onion (garnish)
- Using a steamer boil a lot of water.
- Season the cavity with ground pepper and fill with garlic and ginger.
- Mix soy sauce and key lime juice and rub half of the mixture all over the fish.
- Arrange fish in an aluminum pan or any heat proof dish.
- Pour the remaining soy sauce and key lime juice all around the fish.
- Sprinkle the remaining garlic, ginger and the sliced jalapeno. Sprinkle more black pepper.
- Steam over boiling water for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Brush the sesame oil over the fish.
- Garnish with green onion and remove from heat and serve.
Makes 3 to 4 serving. Serve with steam rice.
katambok gid sang imo nga tilapia, cecil!!! Delish gid ah and nice shot, as well.. you're doing good, you're becoming an expert photographer!!ReplyDelete
Thanks Lee, trying so hard hehehe after taking 100 shots guro 5 lang okey i post hahahaReplyDelete
Yes matambok gid gani namit i steam. Mahakog sa rice :)
May nagnakaw ng post mo
check the link below.
Anonymous...thanks so much for letting me know. I already left a comment to whoever posted my post. Well see is they approve my comment. Just a little respect to the owner is nice. Thanks again.ReplyDelete
OMG so far I found 2 of my post in this site. http://www.cooks-recipe.com/2010/09/tilapia-recipe.html & http://www.cooks-recipe.com/2011/03/pork-nilaga-recipe-pork-stew.html so sad that the person/owner takes all the credit from other peoples hard work with out credit at all. so sad!ReplyDelete
I wonder how many more http://www.cooks-recipe.com stole from my blog. Really sad for the owner. I also notice few comments from other blogs where he/she stole some post too. I don't have time to check every entry http://www.cooks-recipe.com did to see how many more he/she stole.ReplyDelete