Adobong Kangkong is a simple Filipino comfort food yet very delicious and so easy to make.
See FULL VIDEO below on how to make a delicious Adobong Kangkong!
Please SUBSCRIBE to CASA BALUARTE YOUTUBE for more easy to follow cooking videos.
1/2 lb pork belly, cut into small strips
4 cups kangkong stem, cut into bite size
1 tablespoon bagoong
2 tablespoon vinegar
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 small onion, sliced thin
1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
1/2 cup water
- Saute garlic and onions till caramelized.
- Add slices of pork, cook until light brown.
- Add bagoong, sugar, water and vinegar.
- Simmer for few minutes over medium low heat.
- Add the kangkong and stir gently.
- Stir, cover pot and simmer for few more minutes or till kangkong is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve. Enjoy!