Beef and Mushroom Recipe
A must try recipe.....
- 1 lb flank or skirt steak, slice into bite size
- 1 - 10 1/2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup fresh mushroom, sliced thin
- 1 medium size potato, cut into bite size
- 1 small red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium size onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 cup water
- Using a deep pot saute ginger, onion and garlic till caramelized in medium low heat.
- Add potatoes and saute till potatoes are half way cooked.
- Add slices of beef and season with ground peppers and soy sauce.
- Add water and simmer for 5 minutes or till beef is fully cooked, cover pot.
- Add fresh mushroom, bell peppers and cream of mushroom.
- Simmer for few more minutes or till vegetables are fully cooked.
- Season with more salt if needed.
- Remove the dish from the heat and serve.