FRIED BONELESS BANGUS BELLY AND STEAMED OKRA
My favorite Pinoy food anytime of the day.
For Bangus Belly:
- Season bangus with salt, ground black pepper and garlic powder.
- Dip seasoned bangus in light cornstarch.
- Fry in hot oil in medium low heat.
- Remove from heat and pat dry to remove excess oil.
How to steam 1 lb Okra:
- Boil 3 cups of water in a deep pot.
- Once water start boiling add the okra.
- Boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain okra to remove excess water.
- Don't forget the spiced vinegar for dipping the fishing and maybe some lemon soy sauce for dipping the okra.