SIMPLE CHOP SUEY RECIPE
Something simple, healthy and very tasty.
- 1/4 lb small shrimp, peeled
- 1/4 lb chicken meat, cubed
- 1 lb snow peas, remove both end
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large size sayote, cut into bite size
- 1 can baby corn, drain water
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, cut thin
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced fine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, diluted in 2 tablespoon of water
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil or any cooking oil available
- 1 cup water
- Using a deep pot saute ginger, garlic and onions in olive oil in medium low heat till caramelized.
- Add chicken, stir till it turns golden brown.
- Season with soy sauce and ground black peppers and stir .
- Add shrimps and pour in water. Allow to boil in medium heat.
- Add baby corn and sayote, simmer for a minute.
- Add bell peppers and snow peas.
- Season with more salt and ground black pepper if needed.
- Pour in the diluted cornstarch, stir and simmer for a minute.
- Remove from heat, transfer in a serving dish and serve hot.
- Happy Cooking and Enjoy Eating!
Post a Comment