Check out this scallops recipe. Give it a try and let me know. You can either bake it or grill it. See simple recipe below.
You will need:
- 1 lb. scallops
- 1 cup butter
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- lemon wedges
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Once butter is fully melted add minced garlic and saute till golden brown.
- Season with some salt. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 475f.
- Bake scallops for 10-15 minutes.
- Grill scallops side up for about 3-5 minutes in high heat.
- Spoon butter sauce over scallops.
- Bake or Grill.
- Once cooked remove scallops from oven or grill.
- Arrange in a serving dish and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges and enjoy.