- 1 lb. egg noodles
- 4 pieces hard boiled egg, peeled
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced and fried (for garnishing)
- 1/4 lb. fish ball (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion (for garnishing)
- 2 lb. chicken breast w/ bones
- 4 pieces Knorr chicken cubes (optional)
- 1 large carrot, cut into serving size
- 3 stalk of celery, cut into 4
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion, cut into 4
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce (optional)
How to make the Broth:
- Using a big pot place 1 1/2 liter of water, chicken, Knorr cubes, onion, garlic, celery, salt and ground pepper.
- Bring to a boil in medium heat for 1 to 1 /2 hour or till chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove chicken from the broth and allow it to cool.
- Remove meat from the bones and set aside.
- Return bones to the broth and continue cooking in low heat for an hour.
- Using a strainer or a cheese cloth strain stock to separate the bones and the other ingredients from the broth.
- Add fish balls and carrots to the broth and simmer in low heat till ready to use.
How to prepare the Noodles:
- In a pot bring enough water to boil.
- Once water starts boiling add egg noodles.
- Quick boil noodles for about a minute or two.
- Remove noodles from the water and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
How to Serve:
- Place enough noodles in a bowl.
- Add chicken meat and slices of egg to the bowl.
- Add broth with fish balls and carrots to the noodles.
- Top with green onion and fried garlic before serving.