FILIPINO FRUIT SALAD RECIPE
Here is a quick and easy Filipino Fruit Salad recipe to enjoy.
- 2 can - 850 g. Fiesta fruit cocktail
- 1 can - 15 1/2 oz. whole kernel corn
- I can - 8 oz. pineapple chunks
- 1 can - 7.6 nestle cream
- 1 can - 14 oz. condensed milk
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- Drain fruit cocktail, pineapple chunks and corn in a strainer for at least 2-3 hours. Refrigerate.
- Blend cheese, condensed milk and nestle cream in a big mixing bowl.
- Add drained fruits and mix well.
- Refrigerate over night or freeze before serving.
Post a Comment