Chicken Salad is a Filipino style sandwich spread that is quick and easy to make. It is made with shredded chicken, mayonnaise, condensed milk and few more basic ingredients.
Best when eaten cold over a slice of sweet rolls or toasted loaf of bread.
There are many ways you can make this but here is an easy version and very tasty.
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 4 large hard boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. condensed milk
- 2 tbsp. sweet relish
- 2 tbsp. grated carrots, drained
- 1-2 tbsp. chopped fine white onion
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, condensed milk, relish, carrots, onion, salt and ground pepper. Mix well and taste test for desired sweet and salty taste. Add more sugar if needed.
- Mix in the shredded chicken, egg and refrigerate overnight before serving.
- Spread on a sweet roll bread or toasted loaf of bread. Enjoy.