This simple Stir Fry Chicken and Okra is so delicious and easy to make using few ingredients. Give this simple recipe a try and share with family and friends that loves okra!
Learn how to make this simple yet delicious Okra dish by watching the video below.
You like Okra? Then this recipe is for you. This Chicken and Okra recipe is not only easy to make but also very healthy.
- 1/2 lb. boneless chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 lb. fresh okra, julienne
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 thumb size ginger, grated
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 Knorr chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tbs. olive oil or any
- 1/2 cup water
- salt to taste
- Heat pan in medium heat and add olive oil. Saute ginger, onion and garlic, cook until transparent.
- Add chicken bouillon and red pepper flakes. Stir for a minute.
- Add chicken, cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Season with salt and ground pepper.
- Add bell peppers and stir. Cook for a minute.
- Add okra, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add rice vinegar and water. Stir and cover pan. Allow to simmer for few minutes then remove pan from heat. Season with more salt if needed.
- Transfer in a serving dish and serve hot. Enjoy.