You like Okra? Then this recipe is for you. This Chicken and Okra recipe is not only easy to make but also very healthy.
Check out easy recipe below.
- 1/2 lb. chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 lb. fresh okra, julienne
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced fine
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 pcs. knorr chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat deep pan in medium heat and add olive oil. Add onion, garlic and ginger. Cook till transparent. Add rice vinegar, chicken bouillon and red pepper flakes. Stir for a minute.
- Add chicken, sauté for 3-5 minutes until chicken is almost cooked. Add bell peppers and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add okra to the pan, stir and continue to cook until okra is cooked but still crispy.
- Add water and ground black pepper. Stir and cover pan. Allow to simmer for few minutes then remove pan from heat.
- Transfer in a serving dish and serve hot. Enjoy.
RELATED POST (click name link to see complete recipe)