Lechon Sisig is a dish to made using left over Lechon or Lechon Kawali. This recipe is so full of flavor and great as appetizer.
- 1 lb. left over Lechon or Lechon Kawali, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tbs. chopped red bell peppers
- 2 pieces hot pepper, chopped (any hot pepper will do)
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 2 tbs. cooking oil
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- egg cooked sunny side up for topping (optional)
- lemon or kalamansi slices for garnishing
- Using a large cast iron pan, heat and add cooking oil. Once heated, add half of the onion and bell peppers. Continue cooking for few minutes.
- Add chopped Lechon and sauté until Lechon turns crispy.
- Season with soy sauce and ground pepper to taste. Add remaining onion and chili peppers. Stir well and transfer in a serving plate.
- Top with egg cooked sunny side up and some lemon wedges or kalamansi on the side. Serve hot and enjoy.
CLICK LINK HERE FOR MORE RELATED ->> Lechon Recipes