Shrimp Fried Rice
Shrimp Fried Rice is one of my favorite easy to make rice dish. Is it a basic fried rice loaded with shrimp so no need to have other dish as this one is already complete. See easy recipe below.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 lb. medium size shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbs. chopped carrot
- 3 tbs. chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tbs. chopped green onion
- 2 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbs. sesame oil
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 tbs. cooking oil
- Using a wok or a skillet, heat over medium heat. Add cooking oil, onions, carrots and peppers. Saute for few minutes then add shrimps. Continue cooking for 5 minutes or until shrimp is fully cooked. Stir every few minutes.
- Stir in rice, mix well. Stir in peas, mix well. Season with soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir and sauté for few minutes.
- Push rice to the side of the wok. Add egg and cook while stirring constantly until fully cooked. Mix cooked egg to the rice mixture and stir well.
- Transfer shrimp fried rice in a serving dish and garnish with green onions. Serve hot and enjoy!