You can also use pork chops instead of chicken or beef using the same marinade below. Give it a try and leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thigh meat
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- cooking oil for frying
- In a deep bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt and ground pepper. Stir well and set aside.
- Place chicken in a wide cutting board and cover with plastic wrap. Pound chicken on both side to tenderize.
- Add tenderized chicken to the soy sauce vinegar mixture. Combine well and cover bowl. Refrigerate overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Remove chicken meat from the marinade and drain well.
- Heat pan in medium high and add cooking oil.
- Pan fry meat in batches for 10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and brown.
- Serve with steam rice or garlic egg fried rice for breakfast with slices of tomatoes and sauteed onions. Enjoy.