You love shrimp? You like it spicy? Then this recipe is a must try. Shrimp cooked in sprite, chili sauce, chili peppers, chili flakes and more. Check out the easy recipe below.
Check out related Shrimp recipe below.
- 2 lbs. large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 cup sprite
- 3 tbs. chili sauce
- 2 tbs. ketchup (banana if available)
- 6 cloves of garlic, sliced thin
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 2 hot pepper (jalopeno if available), sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 tbs. olive oil or any
- Heat pan in medium and add oil. Saute garlic and onion till caramelized. Add half of the hot pepper and red pepper flakes. Stir for few minutes.
- Add shrimp and stir fry till it turns pinkish.
- Add sprite, chili sauce and ketchup and bring into a boil in medium heat for 5 minutes. Mix well and continue cooking till sauce thickens. Season with salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Add remaining hot pepper, stir well and remove pan from heat.
- Transfer in a serving dish and serve hot. Enjoy.
There are lots more...... Click link here for > MORE SHRIMP RECIPE with Vegetables and all.