Bibingka Royal Recipe
- 1 box (16 oz) mochiko (sweet rice flour)
- 1 bottle macapuno string
- 6 eggs or egg beater equivalent
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 bar cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- banana leaves
- Pre-heat oven on 375 degree.
- Using a mixing bowl mix evaporated milk, egg, sugar, baking powder, mochiko, macapuno string, cubed cheese.
- Line the 10 inch baking pan with heated banana leaves and grease with melted butter.
- Pour mixture and bake at 375 degree for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan and sprinkle grated cheese on top. Return pan to the oven for another 30 minutes.
*Allow the bibingka to cool before slicing*