Monggo sa Gata at Daing
- 1 lb monggo beans
- 1 cup green jack fruit, sliced thin
- 1 cup malunggay leaves
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 pieces dried fish (daing)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Boil mung beans in water until half way cooked.
- Add dried fish, langka and onions.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until beans are fully cooked.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add malunggay leaves, salt and ground pepper.
- Simmer for few minutes, remove from heat and serve.