This recipe is so Pinoy. Give it a try. Simple yet very filling and taste good.
- 250 g. fettuccine pasta (or spaghetti pasta)
- 250 g. belly, cut into 1/4"
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1 can Nestle Cream
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 c. chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine till al dente. Drain, transfer to a serving bowl and toss with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat w/out oil.
- When bacon starts to oil turn heat to high and continue cooking until the edges start to brown. Pour bacon fat.
- Turn down heat to medium, add butter and bell pepper.
- When the butter is completely melted, set heat to low and pour in the nestle cream, milk and water.
- Add the grated cheese and simmer gently until the cheese melts.
- Turn off the heat and season with salt and pepper and add the chopped parsley.
- Add the fettuccine to the skillet and toss until evenly coated (or just pour enough sauce over the fettuccine before serving)
- Pour Carbonara to a serving bowl and serve with grated Parmesan on top or on the side.
daw very rich, Migs---once in a while guro no?? looks like it's very tasty!!ReplyDelete
Yes Nat very rich gani talagsa lang ni... patay cholesterol ta heheheReplyDelete