Tortang Lobo Lobo - Silver Fish
- 2 cups silver fish (lobo-lobo)
- 3 pcs. egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (rice) flour
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Combine eggs, flour and cornstarch.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add lobo-lobo and mix.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Pour mixture a scoop at a time and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip omelet and cook other side for a minute or 2.
- Remove from heat and drain excess oil using a paper towel.
Serve torta with tomato ketchup or spiced vinegar.