- 3 large chicken breast, fillet
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 4 pieces sliced pineapple, cut thin
- 1 small carrot, sliced thin
- 6 pieces sweet pickles, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, salt and ground pepper in a deep dish.
- Add chicken fillet to the mixture for 30 minutes and refrigerate.
- Remove chicken breast and set aside the remaining juice.
- Spread chicken fillet on a flat surface and top with slices of pickles, carrots, pineapple and roll.
- Arrange rolled chicken on a deep pan and cover with the remaining juice.
- Simmer in medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pan and arrange in a platter.
- Simmer remaining juice till it thickens. Pour over the chicken and serve.