- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 cups flour
- 6 large banana or 8 large saba bananas, very ripe, mashed
- 1 cup finely chopped walnut
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time while beating.
- Sift dry ingredients together; add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in bananas and chopped walnuts.
- Pour banana nut batter into 2 well-greased large muffin pans.
- Bake at 325° for about 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.