Here is an easy recipe that everyone will surely enjoy.
You will need:
- 10.5 oz Kimbo brand sotanghon
- 8 oz Excellent brand pancit canton
- 1/4 lb shrimp, peeled and divined
- 3 pcs chicken breast, diced
- 4 pcs Chinese sausage, julienne
- 6 pcs garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium size onion, sliced thin
- 1 stick green onion, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup soaked black mushroom (tenga nang daga)
- 1 piece carrot, julienne
- 3 celery stick, julienne
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 pcs chicken bouillon
- salt & ground black pepper to taste
- Soak sotanghon in water for 15 minutes. Cut with scissors and drain excess water. Soak mushroom till soft then cut into thin pieces.
- Using a wok pour cooking oil and allow to heat.
- Saute garlic and onions till transparent.
- Add the Chinese sausage, allow to cook for at least 5 minutes before adding the chicken and the shrimp. Simmer.
- Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce then add the mushroom and simmer.
- Add chicken bouillon and 3 cups water and simmer.
- Add the pancit canton and cook for few minutes.
- Add the drained sotanghon while stirring continuously.
- Reduce the heat so that the sotanghon won't stick to the wok and for all the noodles to cook evenly.
- Garnish with slices of green onion and sliced calamansi when serving.