Chicken cooked in Black Bean Sauce
- 3 lbs chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 tablespoon black bean sauce
- cooking oil for frying
- 1 large onion, cubed
- 6 pieces garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
For the Marinate:
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon cooking wine (optional)
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- dash of salt
- Combine all marinade ingredients.
- Mix chicken thoroughly and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Fry marinated chicken in cooking oil until golden brown and fully cooked.
- Remove fried chicken and drain excess oil.
- Discard used oil from the wok.
- While frying the chicken you can start preparing the sauce then set aside.
For the sauce you need:
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- Using the same wok add 2 tablespoon cooking oil and saute the onions.
- Add the minced garlic then the black bean sauce.
- Saute for few minutes then add the bell pepper, chicken and the sauce to the wok and cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve.
mas mauti sang sa fish or pork tausi pero mas namit gidReplyDelete