Filipino Simple Fruit Salad
Here is an easy way on how to make Filipino Style Fruit Salad. The creamier the better. No special occasion in a Filipino household is complete without this dessert.
- 4 large can fruit cocktail
- 1 large can peaches, sliced in cubes
- 3 can kernel corn
- 2 large bottle nata de coco
- 1 small bottle young coconut
- 1 small box cheddar cheese, cubed small
- 2 can condensed milk
- 2 can Nestle cream
- Using a big plastic strainer drain fruit cocktail, peaches, corn, coconut and nata de coco at least overnight.
- In a big bowl mix condensed milk and nestle cream and stir well.
- Add the cubed cheese and the well drained fruits and stir well.
- Refrigerate or freeze overnight before serving.