Here's an Easy and Simple way on how to prepare Mango Float for any occasion.
1 family pack Brojas (lady fingers cookies)
5 pieces ripe medium size Mangoes
3 can large condensed milk
3 can large Nestle Cream
1. Peel and cut mangoes into thin slices. Set aside.
2. Using a deep bowl, mix the condensed milk and the nestle cream. Blend well.
3. Using a square plastic ware or a baking pan layer the brojas.
4. Layers of graham crackers followed by the mangoes, cream and milk mixture.
5. Repeat the layers of brojas and fillings until you’ve used it all.
6. Top the final layer with slices of mangoes.
7. Chill or freeze overnight and serve.
That simple. Enjoy!