Adobong Kangkong Recipe sa Gata
A simple yet sumptuous recipe cooked in coconut milk
- 2 lbs Kangkong (water spinach) stem, cut into 3 inches
- 4 pieces garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon (shrimp paste) bagoong (optional)
- a dash of ground pepper and salt
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits (cooked & optional)
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- Using a deep pan saute garlic till golden brown in cooking oil in medium heat.
- Add the chopped onions to the garlic till caramelized.
- Saute the bagoong with the garlic and onions (optional).
- Now add the kangkong stems and stir.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the vinegar, soy sauce and stir till it starts to boil.
- Add the dash of salt, ground pepper and the coconut milk.
- Simmer first then mix till sauce thickens.
- Add the bacon bits (optional), remove from heat and serve.
Ng tnx gd sa recipe mo..satisfird gd ko sa gn luto ko bcos of ur recipe!!!ReplyDelete
Good to know you are satisfied with my recipe. my family did too heheheReplyDelete
Keep on searching here for more easy to cook lutong bahay recipes I have.
Enjoy cooking and enjoy eating!