Filipino Spaghetti Recipe
Filipino Spaghetti Style and Flavor
- 1 lb Spaghetti or Linguine Pasta, boiled al dente, drained and set aside
- 1/2 lb hot dog, cubed
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 2 tall bottle Jufran Banana Sauce
- 2 cups tomato ketchup
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup crushed onion
- sugar, salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
How to make Pinoy style Spaghetti Sauce:
- On a big pot warm cooking oil and brown hot dog, set aside.
- Using the same oil saute garlic and onion.
- Add ground pork till golden brown and fully cooked.
- Season with ground pepper and a dash of salt.
- Add the tomato ketchup and banana sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add sugar and evaporated milk.
- Stir and simmer for another 20 minutes in low heat.
- Add browned hot dog to the sauce and simmer for few more minutes.
- Season with salt and more ground pepper if desired.
- Mix sauce over the pasta or serve separate.