Paksiw Salmon Belly Recipe
Salmon Belly Stewed in Vinegar
- 2 lbs. Salmon Belly, rinsed and pat dry
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 stem green onion, cut in 3 inches
- 2 pieces large tomato, cut into cubes
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Arrange the salmon belly in a deep pan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil. Once it starts boiling top the fish with garlic, ground pepper and salt.
- Pour the vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Once it starts boiling reduce heat to medium and continue boiling till the water/vinegar mixture reduce to half.
- Place the green onions and diced tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- This dish is super healthy and really tasty.
That sounds delicious I normally cook sinigang but I'll have a go with thisReplyDelete
Yes and very good too, just need a lot of rice to go with it. Happy Cooking!ReplyDelete