Minatamis na Saging Saba Recipe
Dulce na Saba
- 2 - 2 lb cooking Golden Saba Banana
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 can coconut milk (optional)1 teaspoon shredded lemon peel
Simple Cooking Direction:
1. Cut banana into 2 pieces.
2. Using a pot boil banana in water in medium heat for 10 minutes.
3. Reduce heat and add the brown sugar. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add the vanilla extract and the coconut milk (if desired). Simmer till sauce thickens.
5. Remove from heat, top with lemon peel and serve.
Also great when served with Vanilla Ice cream on the side. Try it.