Another recipe that is easy to cook and really appetizing.
- 2 lb small size Squid, cleaned
- 6 pieces garlic cloves, minced
- 4 pieces bay leaves
- 1/2 rice wine or datu puti vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- pinch of ground pepper, sugar and salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- Using a wok arrange the cleaned squid.
- Top with garlic, ground pepper, soy sauce, vinegar and bay leaves.
- Bring to a boil.
- Once it starts boiling reduce heat to low.
- Season with sugar, salt and cooking oil.
- Adjust heat to medium low.
- Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or till sauce thickens and serve.
Post a Comment