Milk Fish stuffed with tomatoes, onions and more!
- 1 large boneless Bangus, cleaned and pat dry
- 2 pcs large tomato, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 thumb size ginger, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Banana leaves, clean and dried
- Charcoal for grilling
- Mix tomatoes, onions, ginger, fish sauce, salt and ground pepper in a bowl.
- Fill the center of the fish with the tomato mixture.
- Fold fish and wrap the fish tightly with the cleaned banana leaves and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Grill fish wrapped in banana leaves in charcoal for 10-15 minutes on each side or till fish is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve with vinegar or calamansi and soy sauce mixture.
- Serve hot and enjoy!