Salt and Pepper Shrimp Recipe
A simple shrimp recipe yet very satisfying.
- 1 lb medium size headless shrimp
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt or minced garlic
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooking oil
- Clean shrimp, marinate in garlic for 10 minutes and refrigerate.
- Mix flour, cornstarch , salt and ground pepper.
- Add shrimp to the flour mixture.
- Heat deep pan and add cooking oil in medium heat.
- Fry shrimp by batch.
- Once the shrimp turns yellow orange then it is cooked.
- Remove shrimp and place in a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Garnish with some slices of green onion and jalapeno if desired.
- Serve hot with spicy vinegar and lots of white steam rice.Enjoy!